SKIN BETTER SCIENCE - Alto Defense Serum
IN STOCK. CONTACT US TO PURHCASE. Text 0273876393, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form at the bottom of the home page.
DESCRIPTION: Scientifically advanced, award-winning daily antioxidant protection to target uneven tone and redness. Combines a multitude of antioxidant ingredients designed to provide a new level of comprehensive and dynamic defense against free radicals, enhancing vitality and improving skin tone and luminosity, reducing the appearance of skin redness.
- Skin discoloration
- fine lines and wrinkles
- Dullness and loss of firmness due to environmental oxidative stress.
- Defend against free radicals and the visible effects of skin aging due to environmental stressors, including blue light and pollution.
- Combines Vitamins C and E + 17 additional antioxidants designed to provide a new level of comprehensive and dynamic defense against free radicals.
- Enhances vitality and improves the appearance of skin tone and luminosity.
- Reduces the appearance of skin redness.
- Vitamins E & C and Coenzyme Q10: Neutralize UVB-induced free radicals.
- Polyphenol Rich Superfood Extracts of Acai, Turmeric, Cocoa, Green Tea, Chlorogenic Acids, Grape Seed, Mediterranean Olive: Create an antioxidant shield against free radicals.
- Blend of Coffee, Saffron, Superoxide Dismutase and Ergothioneine: Enhances vitality and radiance.
- Anti-Pollution Complex: Defends against particulate matter, counteracting the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Skin Soothing Blend: Reduces the look of skin redness.
- Licorice Extract: Brightens skin’s appearance.
- Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2: Helps to improve the appearance of skin firmness and resiliency.
DIRECTION OF USE: Apply a thin layer morning and evening to the face and neck after cleansing and before moisturising.
*To view all ingredients please check the ingredients list on the packaging prior to using. If you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients do not use this product. Do not apply to irritated skin. Avoid contact with your eyes. CosMedic Clinic accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using a product purchased online. We take your skincare safety seriously and always recommend you book with us for a consultation and product recommendations prior to purchasing.