PCA Skin Pigment gel pro
Description: Experience a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation for all Fitzpatricks and skin types.This advanced, dermatologically tested corrective helps fade the
size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots. Its industry-leading, hydroquinone free formula is powered by the proprietary SynerPro Complex, which uses multiple modes of action to effectively target stubborn forms of UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation. The result is skin that appears more even tone and luminosity with continued use.
Skin type: Dry, Oily, Combination, Normal, Sensitive
Skin Concern: Discoloration
- Delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation
Improvements in hyperpigmentation seen in as early as 4 weeks
- Helps improve the appearance of the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots
- Effective against UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation ✓ Suitable for all Fitzpatrick phototypes and skin types
Key Ingredients in SynerPro Complex
- Hexylresorcinol - a phenolic lipid that modulates the melanogenesis pathway via tyrosinase and peroxidase inhibition; stimulation of the antioxidant glutathione, as well as the reduced transfer of melanosomes from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
- Purified Licorice Root Extract - a highly purified form of licorice containing 95% glabridin, which is responsible for inhibiting hyperpigmentation. It reduces tyrosinase expression, tyrosinase activity, and melanocyte proliferation and migration while inhibiting melanin synthesis in melanocytes. It also inhibits an enzyme released after UV exposure or during inflammation to decrease tyrosinase expression and melanosome transfer.
- Tranexamic Acid - a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine that helps inhibit melanin synthesis through plasminogen/plasmin pathways.
- 4-Butylresorcinol - a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase and peroxidase that leads to a reduction in melanin production.
Water, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tranexamic Acid, Bisabolol, Hexylresorcinol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Propyl Gallate, Pentylene Glycol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glabridin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water.
Clinical Study Data
Pigment Gel® Pro was tested on 48 female participants between the ages of 18 and 86 with Fitzpatrick types I-VI. The clinical study evaluated the product’s effects on the skin when applied twice daily over 16 weeks.
Results After 4 Weeks*
- 74% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in hyperpigmentation
Results After 16 Weeks**
- 85% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in the intensity of a pigmented spot
- 70% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in the size of a pigmented spot
- 70% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in pigment extent over the entire face
- 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in facial brightness